This Statement contains information about the steps we take to respect your privacy. If, after reviewing this Statement, you have any questions or wish to adjust or update the contact information we have for you, please contact Customer Service.
Karin’s Florist makes ordering easy, convenient, and safe. Any private information submitted to us (including credit card numbers, names, addresses, and telephone numbers) is encrypted using SSL (secure socket layer) technology ensuring that private information cannot be read as it crosses the Internet. Karin’s Florist does not store any credit card information on our web site, so your billing information is not accessible by others.
Collection and Use of Information
- Ordering: Placing an order requires providing us with personal contact and billing information, including your name, address, email address and telephone number. This information is used to give our customers a more personalized experience and to process orders quickly and efficiently. We do not save your credit card information on our web site. A recipient’s telephone number is used for delivery purposes only. There are times when we may have to contact recipients to schedule delivery or to ensure their satisfaction with our product.
- Use of Email Addresses: Karin’s Florist will use customer email addresses for periodic communications. For example, we may contact you about feedback on your experience with us, or provide you with promotional offers. Karin’s Florist will not sell or distribute email addresses to any third party organizations.
- Opt-Out: Karin’s Florist provides the option to remove your information from our database at any time. If you are on our promotional lists and would like to be removed, simply email us at flowers<at>karinsflorist<dot>com, or use the unsubscribe link in any email from Karin’s Florist.
- Technical Information: As customers visit KarinsFlorist.com, we collect some standard non-identifying information. This typically includes information regarding a visitor’s operating system, browser software, and IP (Internet Protocol) address. This information is collected in order to provide the highest number of visitors with the best possible service. We may use this information to help us detect problems with our server and to administer our web site.
- Third-Party Use: Karin’s Florist does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any third party organizations. We must share some information with our floral and gift distributors for the exclusive purpose of delivering your orders.
- Links to Other Sites: KarinsFlorist.com may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and content of these third-party web sites. We strongly urge you to follow safe Internet practices; please do not supply personal information to these websites unless you have verified their security and privacy policies.
- Purchase Method: Purchasing from KarinsFlorist.com requires a valid credit card or existing Karin’s account.